Two Weeks Discovering Tuscany and Emilia Romagna with Friends


Hi Kathy,

Our trip was great, I am not sure what else you could have done to make it any better. 


All the work that went in to planning it paid off. It was clear to see that many of the tours we went on you had personal relationships with the guides - and they wanted to make sure we were taken care of. 


Everyone loved the villa and on Saturday no one wanted to leave! Roseann and I walked property and vineyard a couple of times during the week and were in awe of how beautiful it was - and those spectacular views, wow! I wish we had taken more time to enjoy it. I think the next time we will leave more time to do that. 


I have to also mention Francesca at the villa. She was terrific and made sure we were well taken care of. They did also have the best wine I had while in Italy!


Moving on to the tours, we enjoyed most of the tours, a few for me and Roseann were a little long only because we had done them before, but the others liked them. The ones that I especially enjoyed were the food tour, hot air balloon, and Eleonora's cooking class. I also really enjoyed seeing Alessandro and the boys where we did the truffle hunting. All the wine tastings were great as well. 


All I can say is thank you for putting a great trip together and for your patience with the group during the planning. I told Stefano when he dropped us off, we will see him next year. 


I will be contacting you in the fall to start planning again. 


Best Regards

Joe & Roseann F. 

Comments