Multi-generation Family Villa Vacation


Kathy,

I just wanted to let you know that the Villa was the perfect place for my family. The beauty and peacefulness was priceless and everyone loved it. Marco and Pamela were so kind and friendly. It was a joy to talk to them and they made us feel like family. My wife and children could have stayed for many more weeks.  


Chef Francesco cooked great meals and he was very nice. Everyone loved the meals and enjoyed talking to him. 


Everyone enjoyed the tours at Siena and Volterra as the tour guides Marta and Anne were great. The family at the honey farm were so nice and made us feel like  part of their family right away. We all had a great time. 


I can't say enough nice things about the cooking class. Eleonora, her son and daughter were the perfect fit for my family. My family was having such a great time that they did not want to leave. I am sorry that there was a mishap on Friday at the wine tasting tour. I saw that my 6 month pregnant daughter needed a day to relax so I took her and her 2 year old daughter to Panzano for lunch as she had a busy week and they had to leave the villa at 6am the next day to catch the flight at Milan to go back to NY. My family told me that the winery was spectacular and enjoyed it very much. 


Thank you for planning an amazing trip that my family will remember for a lifetime. There is no better feeling for a parent than watching your children have a wonderful time and enjoying each other's company. I will definitely recommend you to my friends


Sincerely,

Robert S.

Comments