Tuscany and Beyond


A customized trip for two that included Como, Florence and the Cinque Terre - designed to blend sightseeing and "La Dolce Vita".

Hi Kathy

The trip was fantastic. Thank you for all your help.

Your services were a godsend! Frankly, I doubt I would have attempted the trip to a foreign language country without them.

In particular, the short listing hotels by site and the coordination of the travel between sites made the travel easy and seamless. Maybe even saved my marriage!

All the hotels were clean with an old world charm. Our stay in Portovenere was grand! The suite had a loggia with panoramic views both east and west. A great place for an afternoon respite from the hustle and bustle of being a tourist. The room made our trip to Cinque Terre sublime. Mixing metaphors, it was icing on the cake.

The side excursion to Lucca was both entertaining and informative. I would highly recommend our tour guide. Personable and informative. Give her our regards when you speak with her.

As for the next trip to Italy, I would love you to find us a villa in the Lucca area for my whole family! 

Again, thanks for all your help.

Sebastian J. - New Jersey, USA

Comments