Wellness Retreat


 Hi Kathy!

Everyone had a fabulous time! 


I wanted to share how positive the experience was.


I was very pleased working with you and appreciated all the coordination you provided. You made this experience so much less overwhelming and more enjoyable for me and also for my guests. You provided top notch villas and outings that were beautifully designed and thoughtfully executed. 


The cooking class was so fabulous!! Everything about it exceeded everyone’s expectations and it was a favorite for the week. Really the most beautiful experience we had. Will definitely be keeping that in the itinerary. 


I really look forward to working with you on future experiences - and am excited to start planning next year’s retreat together!


Cheers!


Ginny R. - Missouri, USA

Comments