Girlfriends' Trip to Tuscany

Hi Kathy,

It was nice to meet you in Florence on Thursday. We loved the tour with Susanne. She is so knowledgeable and charismatic and made the day so exciting for us. In fact, I returned on Saturday to continue to explore the city. Val and Debbie stayed in Panzano. 

Our cooking class was also very enjoyable. Veronica and her daughter were delightful and we enjoyed our time with them. I have invited a friend over tonight for dinner. I will try to make Focaccia! 

The wine tour was amazing also. I had trouble keeping up with the drinking going on as I've always been the lightweight of the group! Everyone was so accommodating and friendly. Francesco was very professional and took very good care of us. 

The villa was great for us. It was the perfect size and we liked the location so close to town. Gabriele was so pleasant and helpful. He made restaurant reservations for us and gave us good advice. 

Overall, we had a lovely visit and appreciate the detail you put into our itinerary. We have great memories that will last forever. The food and wine was amazing and I do not regret the five pounds I've gained!

You will be highly recommended to our families and friends. We hope to be back sometime in the near future.

Enjoy the rest of the summer.

With thanks,

Karen (Debbie and Val too!) - New York, USA


Comments