Family Thanksgiving Vacation in Tuscany

It was a pleasure to work with this nice family of four. They asked us to put the children at the heart of things - to make sure they enjoyed their first European travel experience - and, I'm happy to say, it looks like we succeeded in creating a memorable trip for all! 

Hi Kathy,

I hope you are doing well! 

I wanted to take a moment and thank you once again for a wonderful trip that you planned for us in Tuscany. 

My husband and I, and our girls, who are 11 and 9, loved every second of it!  From the beautiful hotels in Florence and Lucca to a luxurious and spacious villa apartment in Panzano  to absolutely phenomenal private tours, wine and cooking classes and dinner recommendations – we loved it all.  

Of special mention are the fantastic guides who worked with us in Florence, Lucca and Siena.  Our girls were fascinated and entertained by their stories and history of the region.  Also, your availability throughout our stay made it easy and relaxing for us – we knew that in any situation we could always turn to you for help and support.  

The cooking class with Veronica was absolutely phenomenal!  In fact, Max and I are planning to come back to Tuscany to spend a couple weeks with Veronica learning how to cook Italian!

Thank you again! 

Olga I. - Milwaukee, Wisconsin - USA

Comments